The Expansion of Digital Infrastructure
Alex Chace, a Senior Director at APTelecom, a digital infrastructure consulting firm that specializes in developing connectivity in established and emerging markets around the globe joins Enterprise Radio.
- What kind of demand growth are you seeing in the submarine cable space?
- Looking at digital infrastructure from a utility perspective like water and electricity, what kind of innovation are you seeing in green technology?
- What is the environment for partnership in the digital infrastructure industry?
- While data has been largely centralized over the years, do you see the recent trends in countries wanting to store their data domestically leading to decentralization in data centers?
- Now I understand you are looking to achieve a goal of going from a $10 million revenue business to $100 million by 2030 or sooner?
Alex Chace is Senior Director at APTelecom, a digital infrastructure consulting firm that specializes in developing connectivity in established and emerging markets around the globe. Chace directs content delivery for APTelecom initiatives and programming that promotes resilient networks for cost-effective subsea systems. Chace joined APTelecom in 2021 as Manager East Asia Pacific (EAS). He recently was a moderator at Datacloud Nordics 2022 in Oslo and will be doing so again at Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit 2022 in Dubai.
Chace is an Honors Graduate from Bryant University earning a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in 2020. He completed the Bryant Graduate School of Business Administration MBA in 2021 specializing in International Business.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Helping Small Business Owners Navigate Retirement Plan Options