The Essentials of Online Reputation Management – Strategies for Your Business Success
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Robin Hogan discuss the following:
- How do you define Online Reputation Management, or ORM?
- What is the risk of not managing your organization’s online reputation?
- What makes up your online reputation – where are people looking? And does this stay generally the same or are new platforms still showing up?
- How important is an organization’s online reputation to potential customers?
- What can our listeners do to get started in managing their company’s online reputation?
- Can you describe how the ORM services Bleevit offers can benefit businesses beyond DIY efforts?
- Any last tips for our listeners about the do’s or don’ts of ORM?
Robin Hogan is a Co-founder and the Chief Content Officer at Bleevit Interactive. She has over twenty years of senior-level experience in the technology marketplace. Robin has held leadership roles in product, category and brand marketing, product management, software design and technology support for companies such as IBM and Sage Software. Robin has played key roles in messaging and marketing efforts that have improved awareness, thought leadership and lead generation for numerous clients.
Robin is also a CPA licensed in Virginia, with extensive financial accounting experience in the high-tech and real estate industries and previously worked as an IT auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. When she isn’t crafting marketing strategies or syntax at Bleevit, Robin enjoys time with family, hiking and attempting to grow plants in the enchanted forest at her home in Reston, Virginia.
People also listened to this: Trust and Relationships in Advertising