The Entrepreneurial Spirit with Raquel Bickford Oranges
Raquel Bickford Oranges, Founder + Executive Producer of ROQUE Events, an elevated event and wedding production company based in Napa Valley joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Raquel Bickford Oranges discuss the following:
- What made you start ROQUE Events in Napa Valley?
- How do you come up with new business strategies and business development?
- What are your latest strategies and developments you have rolled out that have been successful for your company?
- Have you encountered struggles leading up the position you hold now? If so, what were they and how did you overcome those issues.
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out in the wedding and events planning industry, what would it be?
Raquel Bickford Oranges has spent years creating a detailed process that helps her clients develop a vision efficiently and beautifully. After graduating from FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design + Merchandising) and working with international brands, she returned to her home of Napa Valley to bring together her passions of event design and hospitality.
In 2014, she founded ROQUE Events, an event and wedding production company dedicated to flawless event concepts including social, corporate and weddings. In just three four years, ROQUE Events has expanded nationwide. They have had the pleasure of working on weddings for several media + sports stars with numerous press pieces on their events and services.
People also listened to this: How to maintain balance when you are an entrepreneur