The commitment to the concept of attainable luxury
Lewis Fein, writer and marketing consultant, who emphasizes the importance of branding as storytelling and is the spokesperson representing two businesses that offer iconic products and services, Christopher John Limited and The Tartan Terrier joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lewis Fein discuss the following:
- Tell us about, respectively, Christopher John Limited and The Tartan Terrier.
- Both businesses emphasize the concept of “attainable luxury.” What does that concept mean in practice?
- What would you say are some additional themes common to both brands?
- What types of consumers do these brands seek to reach?
- What are the long-term plans for these two companies?
Lewis Fein is a writer and marketing consultant, who emphasizes the importance of branding as storytelling. He works with a variety of executives and entrepreneurs, giving voice to their respective companies and enabling them to distinguish their efforts in an otherwise highly competitive marketplace. Lewis resides in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Christopher John Limited Site: christopherjohnltd.com
The Tartan Terrier: @TheTartanTerrier