Sid Mohasseb a serial entrepreneur, investor, venture capitalist, and business thought leader and author of the new book The Caterpillar’s Edge joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sid Mohasseb discuss the following:
- What is the meaning of the Caterplliar’s Edge?
- Many business owners and leaders don’t want to deal with change. Why are they resistant?
- What are some of the key ways organizations need to prepare for today’s constant change?
- How have data and analytics transformed business? How can small businesses harness the power of data?
- What do you see as the key leadership trends moving forward?
Sid Mohasseb is a serial entrepreneur, investor, venture capitalist, and business thought leader. He is the former Head of Strategic Innovation for KPMG’s Strategy Practice, where he consults with Fortune 500 clients worldwide. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Marshall Business School, University of Southern California (USC), where he teaches strategy and data analytics.
Sid has founded and led several early-stage and hyper-growth companies from inception to acquisition. He has also led company turnarounds—from near bankruptcy to profitability. His expertise is in connecting theory to reality and helping people see the bend in the road ahead.