The #1 Parenting Tool That Can Strengthen & Bond Families
Debi Ronca, President of Sequoia Coaching, a service that coaches people to higher heights, rooted in strength and clarity and author of “The Family Letter: How to Intentionally Develop a Culture of Honor, Encouragement & Value with Your Loved Ones” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Debi Ronca discuss the following:
- Why did you write the family letter?
- How do you start a family letter, when is a good time to start and what are legacy letters?
- How can letters can be a catalyst for accomplishing forgiveness?
- The last letter, how can it bring comfort to those left behind?
- Besides the family, who else would benefit from receiving a letter?
Debi Ronca is President of Sequoia Coaching, a certified life coach, speaker and DISC Profile Trainer with The John Maxwell team. Ronca is also the author of The Family Letter: How to Intentionally Develop a Culture of Honor, Encouragement & Value with Your Loved Ones, an international best seller in nine relationship and parenting categories in six countries.
People also listened to this: The Key to Success in Family Business