The #1 Key Ingredient Entrepreneurs Need to Succeed
Jean-Guy Francoeur, CEO of Black Card Books and author of the international bestselling book Messy Manager: 11.75 Principles to 2x Your Sales + 3x Your Profits again joins Enterprise Radio. JG discusses what it takes for entrepreneurs to succeed in business.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- What did you find that you had to share? Why are you so darn passionate about your business concepts?
- How did you achieve that success? What kind of marketing and systems did you create?
- What advice would you have for an entrepreneur who is looking to explode an idea based on their passions?
- If you only had to use one of your marketing concepts, which one would it be?
- What hurdles/obstacles did you jump over to make your dream a reality? How hard was that? Did you ever think of giving up?
- What did you do during those ‘down feeling times’ to stay in the game and keep plugging away? & What would you tell someone who falls down?
- What is the # 1 Key Ingredient any entrepreneur needs to succeed in promoting and living their passion?
- Any final thoughts that passionate entrepreneurs would find helpful?
JG Francoeur is the author of international bestselling book “Messy Manager: 11.75 Principles to 2x Your Sales + 3x Your Profits”. JG was featured on the Success Today TV Show, the TODAY Show, ABC News, Sky News Australia, Entrepreneur Magazine and many other shows and has written hundreds of articles for international business publications. Today JG owns 4 companies with a total of 125 employees around the world. He is best known for his ability to simplify marketing strategies that can double your sales and triple your profits.