Ten Tips for Dining Out with Francesca Pucher
Ten Tips for Eating Out with Francesca Pucher | Health Living Made Simple
1. Ask for your entrée to be prepared grilled, steamed, baked or broiled – NOT FRIED.
2. Know the portion sizes – ASK QUESTIONS.
3. Always ask for dressing and sauces to be put on the side.
4. If meal comes with a starch, request brown rice or light rice
5. If entrée comes with a potato or bread ask for steamed vegetables instead.
6. Ask for pasta to be brought in half portion size and the remainder in a doggy bag for another meal.
7. Decline having the bread basket put on the table.
8. Ask for a glass of water with lemon – avoid juices or sodas.
9. Watch your alcohol intake.
10. Pay attention to wordings on the menu.