Mike Davidov, owner and managing principal at Davidoff and Associates CPAs, a CPA firm in Alexandria, Virginia that provides tax compliance, accounting and business advisory services to individuals, small businesses and non-profits joins Enterprise Radio.
- How do you differ from your competition?
- What would be your recommendation to small business owners as far as tax planning is concerned?
- When you work with clients, what are you most passionate about?
- How does your practice impact lives of clients and local community?
- How did you first come up with an idea to start your own business?
Mr. Michael Davidov, CPA is a seasoned accounting and management professional with solid international and domestic experience in professional services industry. His expertise lies in professional business management, individual and corporate taxation, process reengineering, setting up of accounting operations, financial reporting systems and internal audit. Small businesses and non-profit organizations are Michael’s specialty.
Michael set up his practice in 2003 when he realized that many existing accounting and tax services providers employ a generic approach to unique customers’ needs causing a high level of dissatisfaction and lack of loyalty. Michael’s guiding life principle is “listen and help others succeed”. This became a modus operandi at our firm. Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds the Bachelor of Science in Finance from University of Maryland at College Park.