Tax Day Tips for Small and Medium-Sized businesses
Connie Certusi, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Small Business Solutions at Sage, a business that provides software to small and medium-sized businesses joins Enterprise Radio. Connie discusses Tax Day Tips for Small and Medium-Sized businesses.
- What is the top mistake small businesses make with their taxes?
- Do all small businesses need to use an accountant to help with their taxes?
- Do you encourage small businesses to know and have a relationship with their accountant? What are your thoughts around that?
- What other processes can an accountant help with?
- What are some areas that can trigger IRS Audits that small businesses should avoid?
Connie Certusi is the Executive Vice President and General Manager, Small Business Solutions, Sage North America. Connie leads the start-up and small business solutions business, encompassing Sage One, Sage Accountants Network and Sage 50 Accounting. She is also responsible for the Sage Employer Solutions products.
With over 20 years of experience in the technology market serving small businesses, she has a passion for helping entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. She lives in Atlanta and is known for liking fast cars and Aerosmith.