Roy Zur, the CEO of the ThriveDX Enterprise Division, the number one global leader in cybersecurity education providing cybersecurity training to up-skill and re-skill lifelong learners joins Enterprise Radi0.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Cyber Security Channel.
- What is the number one threat to business security in 2023?
- How can organizations mitigate this?
- What does tailored training look like – I saw somewhere that the goal is building a culture of security. Tell us about that.
- How do you know if it’s working – the training that is?
- If there’s one misconception that a lot of business owners have about cybersecurity that you could debunk, what would it be?
Roy Zur, a serial entrepreneur, is CEO of ThriveDX’s Enterprise Division the global education company committed to transforming lives through digital skills training and solutions. In August of 2021, ThriveDX acquired Cybint Solutions where he also served as CEO since founding the company in 2014. Roy is a 15-year veteran of the vaunted Unit 8200 of the Israeli Defense Force, where he served as a Major, which instilled in him early a passion for addressing the “human factor” of cybersecurity training – currently the #1 vulnerability across the threat landscape.
In addition to steering the vision of ThriveDX’s Enterprise Division, Roy serves as adjunct professor of risk management in cybersecurity at IDC Herzliya in Israel. He is also Founder and Chairman of the non-profit Israeli Institute for Policy and Legislation, and a member of the Forbes Business Council.
People also listened to this: Edward Scott, ElectrifAi CEO, Talks Leadership and Revolutionizing AI