Mark Petruzzi who has worked in the enterprise and cloud software ecosystem for 25 years joins Enterprise Radio. He is the co-author of the book “Selling the Cloud: A Playbook for Success in Cloud Software and Enterprise Sales“.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listento hostEric Dye & guest Mark Petruzzi discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What is SAAS sales and how does it differ from other BtoB sales?
- What are the three most powerful sales strategies?
- Why do women excel in sales?
- How can one build a customer-first sales team that drives productivity?
- What is the end goal in SaaS sales if it is not closing?
Mark Petruzzi has worked in the enterprise and cloud software ecosystem for 25 years. He has held senior leadership positions at Oracle, UKG (Ultimate Software), HCL, Accenture, and Deloitte where he was instrumental in building both the Oracle and Ariba practices into the largest “Big Four” practice in their respective markets. He has worked as a serial entrepreneur, founding, growing, and successfully exiting boutique consulting firms in the Salesforce, Oracle, and Peoplesoft ecosystems. More recently, Mark has turned his focus toward developing and executing innovative sales transformation as an expert board and leadership advisor for Genpact, BCI, 4L Data Intelligence, and a top-five global strategy consultancy.
People also listened to this: How Women Can Get What They Want, from the Boardroom to the Bedroom