Ritesh Patel, CEO of The Ticket Fairy, an enterprise suite of solutions that provide marketing automation, revenue generation and risk mitigation for the live events industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ritesh Patel discuss the following:
- Tell us about The Ticket Fairy platform and your entire suite of offerings for e-sports, gaming, conference and festival/concert event promoters?
- What are the main differentiators between The Ticket Fairy and Ticketmaster or Live Nation?
- Please elaborate on how The Ticket Fairy beats ticket fraud with the service you provide:
- What challenges have you crossed and overcome as an entrepreneur?
- How do you see the ticketing industry changing in the next few years?
- Lastly if you would, provide a tip with an entrepreneur entering the industry.
Ritesh Patel is in the driver’s seat at The Ticket Fairy as Co-Founder and CEO. He is responsible for company direction, product development, forming partnerships, investor relations, and infrastructure scalability.
Previously, Patel worked with Excite Digital Media and Geekdom/Future House on the infrastructure side as a cloud and systems administrator. Patel received his Master of Engineering from the University of Bristol. He is an alumni member of Y Combinator, an American seed accelerator program that invests in early-stage startups.
People also listened to this: From Traditional Tech to AgTech, with Former Entropic CEO, Patrick Henry, about his Role as CEO at GroGuru