Susan Greeley, MS, RDN: National Director of Wellness Services
Susan Greeley, MS, RDN, a registered dietitian nutritionist of more than 20 years who has focused in the areas of disease prevention, lifestyle change, weight management, integrative nutrition, and culinary medicine joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Susan Greeley discuss the following:
- What is “lifestyle medicine” and how do you and your organization fit into it?
- What does your work entail as far as wellness service offerings?
- How does it benefit patients and physicians?
- What is the goal of wellness programs and health coaching?
- So, those are the goals of wellness programs and health coaching… what kind of results have concierge members who participate in the wellness programs seen?
Susan Greeley is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) of more than 20 years and a graduate of the Tufts University Masters in Nutrition Communication program. During those 20 years, Susan has focused in the areas of disease prevention, lifestyle change, weight management, integrative nutrition, and culinary medicine.
Susan brings a wealth of experience to CCPHP including (recently) serving as Nutrition Consultant to the Executive Health Program at Atlantic Health System in Morristown, NJ. Susan has also authored a diet/cookbook entitled “Cooking with Trader Joe’s: Lighten Up!”
Lastly, Susan is the creator of, and talent for two television cooking series: “Lighten Up with Susan Greeley” and “Simply Healthy.”
People also listened to this: Helping people find and receive the best healthcare possible