Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Mobile App Channel, Technology
Stay Connected: BuddyTag Helps Locate Lost Children
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:52 — 8.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Willie Wu, Founder of BuddyTag, a child safety device that helps parents in keeping their precious children safe joins Enterprise Radio and the Mobile App Channel.
- Why was BuddyTag developed and what was the inspiration behind the concept?
- What are your tips for if you go to a theme park or go shopping with your child. How do you develop a game plan on how to find each other if you get separated?
- With pool season around the corner, how does BuddyTag help prevent drownings?
- Explain how your product is at a competitive advantage in the marketplace?
- What are some important features of BuddyTag?
- Will you be adding any new features soon?
- What platform is the app currently available on?
- Where can one go to purchase BuddyTag?
Willie Wu has an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management, a MS in Electrical Engineering form Southern Methodist University, and a BS in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin. Willie currently is the Managing Director of PQD International, which is a product design and manufacturing company based in Texas. Willie helps entrepreneurs bring their products from concept to prototype and then mass production. Willie also invested several products of his own. The latest product is BuddyTag, which is a child safety wearable that helps prevent lost child and drowning.