Starting a residential cleaning company from scratch!
Inez Arevalo, owner of A Cleaning to Remember which provides residential and commercial cleanings to Fort Bend and Brazoria counties, south of Houston, Texas joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eHouston (Greater Houston entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Inez Arevalo discuss the following:
- Tell us about A Cleaning to Remember and how you came to start the business.
- What sets A Cleaning to Remember’s cleaning methods apart from other companies in the area?
- How do you advertise and how do you utilize the internet for exposure?
- What advice do you have for someone wanting to start their own cleaning business?
- What does the future hold for A Cleaning to Remember?
A Cleaning to Remember was started May 2015 by Inez Arevalo, with only an accounting background and no experience whatsoever cleaning homes. Inez started the cleaning business because she was not satisfied with cleanings provided by other companies; she wanted to ensure clients received thorough cleanings. Inez literally started the company with $500 for supplies, has been successful with social media to advertise for free and has grown from zero clients to hundreds of clients. Inez’s role is handling payroll, accounting duties (invoicing and payments) and managing schedules. In addition to owning A Cleaning to Remember, Inez is also employed at a medical college, is a mother of two toddlers and cleans her own home!
People also listened to this: Break free from your 9 to 5 job: Work when you want and from wherever you want