SOMA Messenger: A New Way To Communicate
Oliver Hayen, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of SOMA Messenger, the world’s most secure HD video, voice and messaging app available today joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Oliver Hayen discuss the following:
- I understand you have recently launched a sleek new communications app that was born in Boston at Harvard University and raised in San Francisco. Can you tell me more about SOMA Messenger?
- There are a number of messaging apps on the market. Was SOMA created to fill a specific need in the market?
- What are the unique features of SOMA Messenger?
- Many companies focus on an individual sector or market when they first launch. Why did SOMA decide to focus on the consumer market first?
- When first hearing about SOMA, my first thought was how would this differ from WhatsAPP?
- Can you tell me about how listeners can begin using SOMA Messenger?
SOMA Messenger is the world’s most secure HD video, voice and messaging app available today. Built using proprietary distributed technology with a network of servers around the world, this highly secure and encrypted service offers unlimited free, high quality voice and video calls with no buffering. It is also the only messaging app to allow group chats of up to 500 people.
For more information, please visit www.soma.im or download it in the App Store or Google Play Store.