Smarter Law is the Future
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
- Tell me about your passion(s).
- What drove you to first become a Construction Lawyer?
- Every industry and business is being disrupted today. How did you prepare yourself to transition from ‘everyday lawyer’ to a Commercial Construction Lawyer and Construction Litigation Specialist with an entrepreneurial approach?
- If you had your chance what would you do differently?
- For someone first starting out with a new concept or idea, what is the best advice you can give?
- How important are mentors / coaches in your business and personal development growth?
Samuel Woff has broad experience across a range of construction litigation matters including domestic and international arbitrations, litigation in domestic courts and alternative dispute resolution.
He has built a reputation for considered advice and careful planning, which ensures that his clients obtain the best possible outcome in their litigation. A lateral thinker and entrepreneurial thinker Samuel is focused on ensuring his client’s position is robust, defensible and tested, ultimately setting up the client’s case for the best prospects of success.
Sam is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, the Law Council of Australia and the American Bar Association.
People also listened to this: How Has COVID-19 Affected the Criminal Justice System in New York?