Smart Solutions from Landscape Expert & Inventor
Bob Hawkinson, Co-Founder and Vice President of TLC – Total Lawn Care, Inc. and inventor of Weed Recede, an all-in-one weed barrier mulch bag joins Enterprise Radio. Bob has 30+ years as an entrepreneur in the landscaping industry and has begun his own line of innovative solutions.
- How long have you been in the landscaping business?
- What made you decide to start TLC-Total Lawn Care, Inc.?
- When did you begin inventing new solutions for the landscaping industry?
- What is Weed Recede and why is it so significant? What is purposeful packaging?
- For the entrepreneurs listening, tell us your (5) principals of a good business idea.
- What’s next? Any other inventions or innovations on the horizon?
Bob Hawkinson comes from a strong Sales and Horticulture back ground. He and his brother started in the Landscape industry in 1983 when he was just 19 years old. They borrowed $2000.00 from their parents and grew that into one of the Oldest, Largest, Locally Owned Landscape Management companies in North Florida.
Bob is also the Founder and runs the North Florida Inventors and Innovators Group (www.nfiig.com) and lives in Fleming Island, Florida with his wife Melissa and their 5 children.