Financial Technology is Making Business Lending and Real Estate Financing More Accessible
Chris Moreno, President of GoKapital, a private business lending and real estate financing firm based in Miami, Florida joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the myriad of alternative lending options currently available, and the benefits of having access to these non-bank loan programs.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Moreno discuss the following:
- How has the small/medium business lending industry changed in recent years?
- Why are banks not a viable option for all borrowers?
- Why is it important for entrepreneurs to have access to working capital?
- How does GoKapital facilitate access to non-bank financing to borrowers?
- What types of alternative lending programs offered by GoKapital should business owners be aware of?
- What advice can you offer to borrowers applying for a business loan?
- How do you see the industry changing in the next few years?
After a banking crisis that severely limited traditional lending option, GoKapital was formed in 2013, with the goal of facilitating access to alternative financing to borrowers nationwide.
Chris Moreno, CEO, and founder is a graduate of Cornell University’s business school and has previously worked in financial services in New York City, as well as in economic research for the federal government in Washington D.C. He was raised in Miami with an entrepreneurial upbringing, with his family having emigrated from Colombia in the late 1980s.
GoKapital now has over 100 active sales agents, an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, an office in Miami and Colombia, and hundreds of satisfied clients. Chris has also presented as a Guest Lecturer to FIU’s business students on topics in entrepreneurship/career goals. By maintaining its values of providing exemplary service and employing committed staff, GoKapital will continue to expand its operations and provide financing to more customers for years to come.
People also listened to this: Selling Your Business: The Impact on Your Retirement Plan