Should your business focus on content marketing?
Seth Knapp, Founder of GrowthHacker Space, an online publication dedicated to helping businesses make the most out of the least joins Enterprise Radio. Seth discusses in depth the importance of content marketing and what businesses should be focus on it.
- How has Content Marketing evolved over the last 5 years?
- What kinds of businesses or business professionals need to focus on content marketing?
- What are a few key areas to focus on when writing high quality content?
- What role does social media play in Content Marketing?
- What is your mission at Growth Hacker Space?
Tip: Always keep your audience in mind when writing content. Make sure you write to them and focus on their needs and pain points. If your reader feels as though you empathize with them, they are much more likely to become a customer, as emotions drive consumer behavior more than anything.
Seth Knapp is the Founder of GrowthHacker Space, an online publication dedicated to helping businesses make the most out of the least. He is also the co-founder/CEO of a user generated content marketing startup called Chitter. Knapp is an aggressive leader who prides himself on taking on too much and managing it. He is an avid reader and believes that there should be nothing in the world that should stop you from owning a book that you want to read.