San Diego Short Sale Expert Kurt Wannebo joins Enterprise Radio in association with eSanDiego. Kurt is an innovative and a forward thinking Real Estate Broker and CEO of San Diego Real Estate and Investments.
- Can you tell us a little about your background and how you developed San Diego Real Estate and Investments?
- What do you specialize in as it pertains to real estate?
- What are your thoughts on the current housing trends in both the U.S and more generally California?
- Do you have any advice for buyers in the current market?
- Do you have any tips for entrepreneurs in this economy?
For the past 10 years Kurt Wannebo has been researching and systematically creating marketing strategies to help home sellers get the absolute best exposure of their home and thus helping them get the most amount of money for the sale of their home. At the same time he has implemented the most high tech real estate tools for buyers to use, allowing them to find the home of their dreams, in a pressure free environment. Along with his team, he strives to create the best real estate experience possible by providing excellent customer as well as creating a concierge service for his buyers and sellers, which includes; paying for moving costs, offering a buyer guarantee, and many other services that many other real estate companies do not even think about offering.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: