Setting and Maintaining the Diamond Standard for Ultimate Screen Protection
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jay Cho discuss the following:
- Please tell our audience a little about your background as it pertains to entrepreneurship.
- Can you tell us a little about Diamond Dog and the background of the company?
- What makes the Diamond Dog screen protectors unique compared to it’s competitors?
- Any tips or advice you have for fellow entrepreneurs, especially during this transitioning time?
- Where could the audience purchase Diamond Dog screen protectors?
Mr. Jay Cho joined Intevac in January 2014 as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Thin Film Equipment. Mr. Cho was the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of REEnewal Corporation prior to joining Intevac.
Mr. Cho has more than 25 years of senior management and wide-ranging technical experience in high technology equipment companies. Before founding REEnewal, he served as Vice President and General Manager of Orbotech Ltd. for the Tester and Repair Business Units from 2006 to 2011.
Mr. Cho spent 13 years at Novellus Systems. While at Novellus Systems, Mr. Cho held several senior management positions, including Vice President and General Manager of Novellus’ Surface Integrity Group.
Mr. Cho received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering at Washington State University, and holds an M.B.A. from the University of Phoenix. He currently holds two patents.
People also listened to this: Leading, working, and doing business in a pandemic