Serial entrepreneur Karan Chaudhry, the Co-founder, Chief Product Officer and Global Head for Comnplus (acquired by TVFPlay), where his team is building advanced machine learning based personalization and recommendation engine focused within the online digital content industry joins Enterprise Radio.
- You have sold two companies. What are the ingredients to build a successful startup?
- Tell us more from your perspective on team building.
- Tell us more about your latest venture ComnPlus and what was the inspiration or reason for starting this company?
- You might have guessed the follow-up question, how did you exit in 6 months?
- You are a Mentor at StartX incubator. What are some of the common pitfalls you see with early stage startups?
Karan Chaudhry is a serial entrepreneur based out of Palo Alto in silicon valley. He is currently the Cofounder, Chief Product Officer and Global Head for Comnplus (acquired by TVFPlay), where his team is building advanced machine learning based personalization and recommendation engine focused on the online digital content industry.
Karan is also an active Mentor/Advisor at StartX, a top incubator for Stanford university entrepreneurs, where he advises entrepreneurs on topics like fundraising, team building, data driven product management and product marketing, sales and business development etc.
Prior to that, he was the Cofounder and CEO of DropThought (acquired), a machine learning based instant feedback and text analytics platform for Voice of Customer/Voice of Employee applications.