Science Backed and Data Driven Male Grooming Advice
Benjamin Rose, Founder of Prim & Prep that provides science-backed and data-driven male grooming advice joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Benjamin Rose discuss the following:
- What is Prim & Prep? Please tell the listeners more about the website.
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Please explain how Prim & Prep compares to competitors in the Men’s Grooming industry.
- How often do you update or provide new content?
- Can you tell the listeners more about the surveys you have conducted for Prim & Prep?
- Please provide an example of a survey conducted by Prim & Prep. What was the topic? What did you conclude from the results?
- Prim & Prep also features product reviews in the Men’s Grooming category. How do you select the products for review? Please tell the listeners more about the review process.
PrimandPrep.com provides science-backed and data-driven male grooming advice.
The founder’s background in financial analysis drives the company’s methodology of taking a quantitative and research-driven approach to determining the correct grooming advice for the modern man.
We accomplish this by performing countless hours of research, testing, and commissioning our own nationwide surveys conducted by SurveyMonkey Audience which is trusted by academic institutions and multinational corporations.
This assures that we are providing our readers the most reliable and up-to-date information so they can be confident their grooming efforts will be rewarded.
Prim & Prep’s team of experts cover what every man needs to know about wet shaving, beard maintenance, body grooming, balding, and everything else under the realm of male grooming that will help you look and feel your best!
A big part of perfecting one’s grooming routine is the products we use.
That is why we provide very thorough and extensive buyer’s guides to make sure you get the best products for your particular needs.
Be sure to check out our review process for details on our product review methodology.
People also listened to this: Forcite Gives Motorcyclist the power to Know Everything on the Road