Schroder Publishing And How to Get It! Book Franchise
Daniel Schroder, the Founder and President of Schroder Publishing, creator of the And How to Get It! book franchise joins Enterprise Radio. Daniel has over thirty years experience in banking and as an entrepreneur in private equity, where he has taken companies from start-up phase through monetization.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Daniel Schroder discuss the following:
- Tell us about Schroder Publishing and the And How to Get It! franchise.
- What entreprenuerial traits led you come up with the idea to create And How to Get It!?
- What do you think makes it different from others in the genre?
- What suggestions do you have for other entrepreneurs?
- What is the most rewarding part of being an entrepreneur?
Daniel Schroder is the Founder and President of Schroder Publishing, creator of the And How to Get It! book franchise. He is a veteran banker and entrepreneur. He has over thirty years experience in banking and as an entreprenuer in private equity, where he has taken companies from start-up phase through monetization.
Daniel Schroder is President of Schroder Publishing
He has over thirty years of success with financial institutions.
- Private Equity experience in one of the largest Southwest Plan Purchases
- Successful sale of private mortgage company to Top Three Bank
- Drove increase in Energy/Commercial market share for Top Three Bank
- Trusted Board advisor to a national non-profit, and area Chamber of Commerce
- Incoming Chamber Chairman for 2014-2015
- Earned MBA while working full-time
The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce 2011-2014
- Chairman-elect, 2014-2015
- Volunteer of The Year-2012
- Vice President 2011-2014
- Responsible for Economic Outlook Conference, Employment Law Conference, Regional Mobility Committee
American Diabetes Association • 2006-present
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: