Sara Schaer Talks The Business of Child Care + Rides For Kids
Sara Schaer, CEO and Co-Founder of Kango that provides rides and childcare for kids in the San Francisco Bay area joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with eSanFrancisco (San Francisco Bay area entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sara Schaer discuss the following:
- Tell us about Kango! How did you come up with the concept?
- What advice would you give to others looking to start a new company?
- What was one setback you faced? How did you overcome it?
- What is your competitive advantage in the market?
- What’s next for Kango? Any new cities in the US and beyond?
Kango is Sara Schaer’s third startup. She joined Snapfish.com as Product Manager #2 in 2000, and grew it from a free rollscanning service in the US, to a global digital photo and video e-commerce company operating in 22 countries, pre-and post-acquisition by HP. She ran a global product team which spanned 3 continents. Sara left in 2011 in order to pursue her own product idea. She holds a BA in Political Science from Stanford University and an MBA from the ESSEC School of Business in Paris, France.