Safe, Effective, and Affordable U.S. Made PPE Products
Vitali Servutas, Co-Founder and CEO of AmeriShield, and Brent Dillie, Co-Founder and COO of AmeriShield that designs and develops 100% U.S. made PPE products for businesses, hospitals, schools, government agencies, and consumers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Vitali Servutas & Brent Dillie discuss the following:
- By way of brief background, tell us about AmeriShield.
- What are some of the key benefits involving AmeriShield’s line of disposable face masks?
- Why is it important for consumers to know that AmeriShield’s face masks are made in the USA?
- What quality control standards does AmeriShield follow, in contrast to the competition?
- What is the takeaway message listeners and consumers should remember about AmeriShield?
Vitali Servutas: A successful entrepreneur, Vitali Servatus is cofounder and CEO of AmeriShield, which designs and develops 100% U.S.-made PPE products. His expertise includes the launch of several consumer and lifestyle brands. Vitali holds a degree in electrical engineering from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Brent Dillie: Brent Dillie is cofounder and COO of AmeriShield, which designs and develops 100% U.S.-made PPE products. His expertise includes project management, business development, and product performance, among other things. Brent holds a degree in chemical engineering from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
People also listened to this: Unlimited Graphic Design: What it means and how Penji is leading the industry