Robert Cunio of Transworld Business Advisors on What to Look for When Selecting a Business Broker
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Robert Cunio discuss the following:
- Could you provide a brief background of yourself and Transworld Business Advisors?
- How or why did you decide to franchise with Transworld?
- How does Transworld help entrepreneurs buy or sell their businesses?
- What are some of the qualifications that business owners should look for in a business broker?
- What inspired you to become a Certified Business Intermediary and what was that process like?
- What is one piece of advice the you would give to someone who is looking to buy or sell their business?
Robert Cunio is an accomplished Senior Executive and Entrepreneur with more than 30 years of success across aerospace & defense, business sales and commercial real estate industries. Leveraging extensive corporate experience as well as a expertise in selling and franchising businesses, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), exit planning and more, he is an invaluable asset for companies looking to divest or grow, both domestically and internationally. His broad areas of expertise include program and financial management, due diligence, franchise development, commercial real estate transactions, sales and marketing, and strategic integration/reorganization and increasing shareholder value.
Throughout his executive career, Robert has held leadership positions at companies including Transworld Business Advisors, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Space Gateway, LLC. He has been responsible for the negotiation and implementation of multi-million-dollar programs in both public and private sectors. He has extensive experience working with buyers and sellers and brings them together for mutually beneficial opportunities.
Robert is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) with the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), a Certified Business Broker through the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB) and holds an MBA with a concentration in Marketing from Bentley University.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Growing Direct-To-Consumer Marketing with Kaivan Dave