Risky Is the New Safe with Randy Gage
- You start your book with a chapter on training monkeys and cloning puppies. Can you talk more about that?
- You predict the Euro will collapse and this will have waterfall effects on all currencies around the world. What makes you think that?
- You suggest mobile apps, the cloud and other disruptive technology will eliminate millions of jobs and require retraining for millions more. Who will be the winners and losers?
- In the chapter on technology you talk about virtual reality sex and cloning sex workers. What’s that all about and have you received any flak on that?
- In chapter six you recommend entrepreneurs “move fast and break things.” What do you mean by that?
- You suggest employees will be filing for free agency like sports stars. When will that happen?
- You advise people to have spectacular failures. Really?
- Is it true that in chapter seven you say ego is good?
- You also have a chapter titled, “Selfishness is the New Altruism.” What do you mean by that?
For more than 20 years Randy Gage has been helping people shatter limiting beliefs to achieve success and prosperity. He helps people uncover subconscious programming that causes them to sabotage their own success, and replace it with beliefs that allows them to succeed.
Randy’s been called “the millionaire messiah” because he believes you were born to be rich. His “Deepak Chopra meets Dennis Miller” style offers straight talk on how to harness timeless spiritual principles to manifest prosperity. The lessons he teaches are the result of his own journey from high school dropout to multi-millionaire.
Randy is the author of eight books and dozens of audio and video resources on success that have been translated into more than 25 languages and sold millions of copies around the world. His new book, Risky is the New Safe, debuted #1 at Barnes & Noble on Oct. 30 and has been called “a manifesto of individual and global magnificence.”
He splits time between Florida and Sydney, and his hobbies include softball, car racing and Sci-Fi. Follow him on Twitter @ Randy_Gage and learn more about him at his public website: www.RandyGage.com and on Prosperity TV: http://www.youtube.com/randygage. Learn more about his new forthcoming book at: www.randygage.com/riskyisthenewsafe.
Related Web Site: www.RiskyIsTheNewSafe.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: