Results-driven Marketing Solutions with Karee Laing
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Karee Laing discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience a little bit about your background and how you started Studio Brand Collective?
- What challenges/obstacles did you overcome in your entrepreneurial journey?
- Do you have recommendations for other entrepreneurs pursuing their dream(s)?
- How is Studio Brand Collective standing apart from other marketing and branding agencies? What’s the secret sauce?
- Any other advice or insights you can share with our audience?
- How can our listeners contact you if they need a branding campaign?
Karee Laing is the Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Studio Brand (SB), a Houston headquartered design + digital marketing agency. With offices in Houston and Detroit, Studio Brand focuses on providing results-driven marketing solutions to businesses in the restaurant/hospitality, government, and professional services industry. In the last few years Karee has been recognized by the Houston Business Journal as one of the Top 40 Leaders Under 40 and a Woman Who Means Business. She is a Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Scholar and listed as one of Digital World’s Top 50 Most Influential People in Marketing.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Upskilling, Maintaining, and Modernizing the Workforce with TrainUp.com’s Jeremy Tillman