Reducing the Chaos in Your Business
Susan Fennema, Chaos Eradicating Officer (CEO) with Beyond the Chaos that helps small business owners simplify their operations and manage their projects so they can focus on growing their business and getting their lives back joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are some of the daily challenges that small business owners or entrepreneurs face?
- How does adding a project management function help a business grow?
- How can a small business afford to add project management?
- What type of results do your clients typically see once you implement processes, policies, and procedures for them?
- How can a small business owner better structure their day?
Susan Fennema is the Chaos Eradicating Officer (CEO) of Beyond the Chaos, a consultancy helping small business owners to simplify their operations and manage their projects so they can grow their businesses and get their lives back. With 30+ years of operations/project management experience in professional service industries, Susan is on a mission to improve American society exponentially.
When not making multi-course dinners, she enjoys Texas A&M football games and Blackhawks hockey. She lives and works from her home in McKinney, Texas, with her husband, dog, and cat.
People also listened to this: Proven Customer Service Lessons That Will Make Your Business Successful