Reclaiming Your Relationships with Juno
Jesse and Ross Harding, the Co-founders of Juno, a service that helps you celebrate all the important people in your life by ensuring you always have a beautiful greeting card on hand when you need it joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Jesse & Ross Harding discuss the following:
- What is Juno?
- What inspired you to start the business? Why is now the time to get into greeting cards?
- The greeting card market is so broad, how do you home in on and choose one customer segment?
- How are you acquiring customers?
- How has the product evolved since launch and what precipitated those changes?
- What big things are coming up for Juno?
Jesse and Ross Harding are the founders of Juno, a service that helps you celebrate the important people in your life by ensuring you always have a beautiful greeting card on hand when you need it.
As brothers, the two were best friends growing up. But when Jesse moved to the West Coast and Ross to the East, they lost touch. Despite being constantly connected via social media, they felt they no longer knew one another. Looking to combat the faux intimacy of social media, the brothers launched Juno.
By providing occasion reminders and cards mailed to your door, Juno brings down the barriers keeping you from making those simple, heartfelt gestures that mean so much.
People also listened to this: What You Need to Know Before Starting an Ecommerce Business