Sarnen Steinbarth, CEO And founder of TurboTenant, an online software for independent landlords and property managers which provides free solutions to common problems such as marketing, accepting applications, and tenant screening joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sarnen Steinbarth discuss the following:
- Could you share with us a little bit about your background and how that led you to the creation of TurboTenant?
- What were some of the biggest challenges in getting TurboTenant to the place it is today?
- What would you say makes TurboTenant stand apart in the industry?
- What advice would you give an entrepreneur who is looking to create their own software startup?
- What is your vision for the future of TurboTenant?
Sarnen Steinbarth is the founder and CEO of TurboTenant, a fast-growing startup providing landlord solutions to real estate investors, property managers, and independent landlords. As CEO, Steinbarth has raised $1.5 million in growth capital and has grown the business to serve over 400,000 landlords and renters.
Steinbarth started TurboTenant with an extensive background in real estate. From purchasing and managing his own rental properties to starting a property management company to becoming a property education instructor, his comprehensive history in real estate set him on the path to creating TurboTenant. Recognizing the frustration of independent landlords in regards to marketing their properties, accepting applications, and screening tenants, the idea for TurboTenant was born.
Founded in October 2015, the goal of Steinbarth’s startup is to provide independent landlords with the tools they need without cutting into their profit margins. Steinbarth saw a missing niche in property management software and created easy-to-use, free landlord software that is more accessible for the average landlord than previous big-dollar solutions were.
People also listened to this: Patch Homes: An innovative alternative to home equity loans