QuoteWizard: Driving The Insurance Industry
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ian Smith discuss the following:
- What does QuoteWizard do?
- How does QuoteWizard work connecting consumers with insurance agents?
- Why do prices change so much?
- How does the business work from the agent and carrier side?
- How do consumers most likely find QuoteWizard?
- Do you work predominantly with auto insurance or do you work in multiple insurance lines as well?
- Where do you see the insurance industry and QuoteWizard going in the future?
QuoteWizard sells insurance leads to insurance agents and carriers. Our slogan is “We Love Agents”, but it’s much more than just a slogan. It’s why we have the most liberal return policy in the industry. It’s why we take so much pride in providing outstanding service and support to our agents. It’s why we limit the distribution of our insurance leads, so that agents have a better chance of closing sales. And that is why agents love us – because we offer the best agent experience of any insurance lead provider.
To our consumers requesting quotes at QuoteWizard.com we aim to match competitive quote comparisons and save you money. Providing an exceptional experience connecting shoppers with the right insurance companies and products is our goal.
We repeatedly rank as of the fastest growing private companies in Washington State. We sell over 1 million leads a month to our +7,000 insurance agents and work with the top brands in the insurance industry. Located in historic Pioneer Square, our team of 100+ enjoys some of the coolest office space at the heart of Seattle’s largest technology hub.