Michael Lackwood, Founding Principal of Spring Delta Asset Management, a wealth and asset management firm based in New York joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Financial Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Lackwood discuss the following:
- First, let’s talk about the importance of cash reserves for small business owners.
- How can a company’s cash be used to generate returns in the present, rather than sitting idle?
- What are some of the common mistakes you see business owners make in regards to their cash reserves?
- What role does the current climate play in a company’s cash reserves? Should they be stockpiling for the future or still putting it to use?
- What advice would you give a business owner who currently has a large amount of idle cash – how can they begin using it differently?
Michael Lackwood is the founding principal of NYC-based Spring Delta Asset Management. He advises a number of individual and corporate clients on a variety of comprehensive planning and wealth management topics to help them achieve their short-term, intermediate and long-term financial goals. Michael focuses on active portfolio management using fundamental, technical and institutional money flow analysis.
Spring Delta Asset Management continually delivers innovative approaches to diversified financial services. From droplets and acorns, we have managed clients’ portfolios to streams and oak trees. Michael’s focus is on creating sustainable and secure futures for our customers and businesses drives us to confront our customers’ biggest financial challenges boldly.
People also listened to this: Business Funding Options & Refinancing During COVID19