Promotions and Augmented Reality
Chris McGuire, Vice President at SLANT Marketing, a full service promotion and marketing agency that offers services including strategy and creative development joins Enterprise Radio to discuss promotions and augmented reality.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris McGuire discuss the following:
- When deciding on a promotion, how does a company choose between games, sweepstakes, contests, etc. and how do the results of these promotions differ?
- Have promotions gone entirely online and mobile? Or is there still merritt in implementing promotions that require participants to enter brick and mortar locations?
- Briefly describe augmented reality and discuss what ways businesses can utilize AR to enhance consumer engagement?
- What types of businesses benefit the most from implementing augmented reality? Can you describe the benefits of deploying lures in an app like Pokemon Go?
- Pokemon Go continues to reinvent how it keeps users engaged with their app updates. What updates have you seen that have the greatest impact for businesses?
- What is the best way for businesses to incorporate augmented reality into their brand identity?
Chris McGuire joined the SLANT team upon its inception in 2013 as Vice President, bringing more than 15 years of experience from the marketing and promotions industry. His broad industry knowledge and expertise offers clients the valuable creative and pragmatic edge they need to leverage promotional campaigns and meet business goals.
Prior to his leadership position at SLANT, McGuire was the Business Development Manager at MRI for nearly three years, overseeing accounts in the Midwest territory that contributed to significant growth for the agency. Additionally, McGuire has worked with several industry leaders including, The Ignition Network, Draft FCB and Promotion Group Central.
McGuire is an active member of the BAA Sweepstakes & Contest Council.