Ryan Neal, President at Blueprint Consulting Services, a global consulting firm that provides strategic and scalable enterprise-grade solutions that transform businesses and create tangible results joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ryan Neal discuss the following:
- Why is it important to understand your business model before you develop your growth strategy?
- How can you integrate strategic planning within a fast-growing business?
- Can companies grow faster, selling to current customers or new ones?
- Why is it important to increase the frequency of strategic discussions?
- What are some growth strategy questions every leader should strongly consider?
- Why should a business have a growth strategy in place?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a global consulting firm that provides strategic and scalable enterprise-grade solutions that transform businesses and create tangible results. Blueprint is a private company based in Bellevue, WA. They’ve been awarded the Fastest-Growing Private Company in Washington state for two consecutive years, as well as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces.
Ryan Neal is a seasoned investor, director, and advisor with more than ten years of experience in collaborating with the owners and managers of private companies to increase their value. Ryan is the President and co-founder of Blueprint Consulting Services, LLC. He also is an active member of the Seattle chapter of Entrepreneur’s Organization.