Armistead Whitney, CEO and Founder of Preparis, a company that provides services to help law firms, financial institutions and other businesses prepare for any threat including business continuity planning, emergency messaging, data protection & crisis management training joins Enterprise Radio.
- How is Preparis helping organizations such as law firms and financial institutions ready for unexpected disasters?
- Tell me about your X-Force and how you found them.
- What new threats are on the horizon in 2014?
- What parts of your solution involve consulting and how much technology?
- What has been the biggest lesson you’ve learned between being a business start-up and now experiencing double digit growth?
As CEO, Armistead leads the strategic direction for Preparis with a passion for implementing innovative sales, marketing and partnership models in industries ripe for change. He has over 20 years of experience leading software, web services and digital media companies at organizations including iXL, Sekani and Nexedia which includes raising over $50 million in venture capital and a successful IPO.
He was inspired to start Preparis following his experiences in New York City during 9/11 where he saw firsthand the inability for companies to protect their people, operations, revenue and brand during a crisis event.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: