Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews
Helping the youth and their communities with the “I Can Do Anything” Organization
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 12:47 — 11.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Carolyn Mattocks the CEO & Founder of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization which is located in Baltimore, Maryland again joins Enterprise Radio. Carolyn is also the author of the book in the series called “I Can Do Anything, A Latino’s Guide to Choosing A Career.”
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Carolyn Mattocks discuss the following:
- What is the mission of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization?
- How can the organization help youth and their communities?
- Why was the “I Can Do Anything” Organization created?
- What are some of the future plans of the organization?
- How can one become a member of the organization? How can schools become involved as well?
Carolyn Mattocks is a summa cum laude graduate of North Carolina Central University with a B.A. in History. She also has a M.P.A. in Public Administration from North Carolina State University. Ms. Mattocks has a love and passion for History. She has worked in diverse settings such as federal agencies and academic institutions. Carolyn also has experience in strategic planning and nonprofit management & is currently working on her Ph.D. in Public Policy Administration with a concentration in Nonprofit Management at Walden University.
Her accomplishments include the following:
- Taught American History, African American History, World History, European History, and Career Planning and Personal Development at the community college and college levels
- Presented on the topic “College Success Strategies” at the College of Southern Maryland
- Presented on the topic of diversity at the College of Southern Maryland
- Wrote the series, “Do Not Let Your Education Be A Rip-Off”
- Authored the I Can Do Anything book/program
- Presented at the South Carolina Council for African American Studies
- Presented at the Annual Youth Conference at Morgan State University
- Contributed to Best Selling College Guide, “5 Must Know Secrets For Today’s College Girl”
- Interviewed with the “Daily National” in New York, N.Y.
- CEO/Founder, “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Mu Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society
- Pi Gamma Mu Honor Society
- Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities
North Carolina Central University Alumni Association
North Carolina State University Alumni Association
Association for the Study of African American Life and History
Association for Professional Business Writers
Biltmore Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals
National Association of Professional Women
Topics that Author can speak on:
- “I Can Do Anything” motivational program
- History-African American, American, World, and European
- Academic Achievement and Success
- College Success Strategies
- Career Planning and Personal Development
- Life Skills
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: