PortSys, providing advanced security technologies to customers around the world
Michael Oldham, the CEO of Portsys that provides advanced security technologies to customers around the world joins Enterprise Radio. As a recognized leader within their market, PortSys is a Global OEM for both Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Oldham discuss the following:
- Tell us about Portsys and the types of industries the company serves.
- What are some of the key products and services from your company?
- As a reminder, why is security such a critical component for the clients who use Portsys?
- Technical support is another key feature from Portsys. Tell us about the benefits your clients receive?
- What other advantages should prospective clients know about Portsys?
PortSys provides advanced security technologies to customers around the world. As a recognized leader within their market, PortSys is a Global OEM for both Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft.
Michael and his team focus on providing true enterprise-class security solutions that are designed to run in 24 x 7 x 365 datacenter environments and they incorporate advanced technologies to easily deploy, monitor and manage these appliances. Their entire line of products is backed by exceptional customer support.
Related Web Site: www.portsys.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: