Planned Companies Shares Secret to Four Generations of Excellence
Robert Francis, the Chief Executive Officer at Planned Companies which provides industry leading Janitorial, Maintenance, Concierge and Security services joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background and how it brought you to where you are today?
- How did you became the CEO at Planned Companies? As Planned is a four-generation business, can you provide some history on the company itself and its offerings?
- Being in the role you are today, can you discuss some of the most prominent obstacles and greatest successes you have endured through your entrepreneurial journey?
- What is next for both you and the future of Planned Companies?
- Is there a ‘secret’ to your success? After all, it is quite an accomplishment to be in business for more than a century. What is the key to success–and what advice would you give to others who dream of starting their own companies and businesses?
Robert Francis represents the fourth generation of leadership in the real estate service industry and is passionate about building the Planned Companies brand that is synonymous with accountable, professional service. His focus is on associate and client satisfaction and retention, new business development and overall guidance and support for all Planned Companies initiatives.
During his tenure at Planned, Francis grew the Building Service division and expanded into the security and concierge business by launching Planned Security Services in 2002 and Planned Lifestyle Services in 2004, significantly increasing the Planned Companies brand throughout the northeast within a short period of time. Francis has instituted quality control measures and a corporate culture at Planned that has resulted in substantial company growth and industry leading client and associate retention rates.
Francis has been featured in various regional and national publications, such as Real Estate Weekly, Workforce Management, The Star Ledger, and New Jersey & Company. Additionally, he is a recipient of the NJBIZ “Top 40 under 40” Award which recognizes business executives throughout the state who demonstrate leadership and innovation.
People also listened to this: Maximize the Moments: Leadership