Maximize the Moments: Leadership
Ginger Jones, CEO of Jones Therapy Services that provides pediatric therapy services across 9 locations in Tennessee joins Enterprise Radio to discuss maximizing the moments with leadership.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ginger Jones discuss the following:
- Why do you feel it is important to have a leadership team?
- What are the characteristics you look for in leaders in your organization?
- How do you set expectations for individuals on your leadership team?
- What’s a good first step for someone who is wanting to build a leadership team?
- What are some mistakes you made along the way in starting and growing your leadership team.
Tip: Invest in the learning of your leaders and make it a priority that everyone in leadership be committed to lifelong learning.
Ginger Jones is a speech-language pathologist and is also the Founder and CEO of Jones Therapy Services, a pediatric therapy clinic that offers a wide variety of services with 9 locations in Tennessee.
As Jones Therapy Services grew bigger than she imagined she knew it was important to help others by not only sharing her entrepreneurial journey to provide small business owners with inspiration and advice but also how to build a leadership team to ensure your success.
Since she started Jones Therapy Services in November of 2009, the company has received many awards such as ranking on the INC 5000 list for 3 years in a row.
People also listened to this: The New Way to Drive B2B Sales in 2019