PEX Visa® Prepaid Card Service, a corporate prepaid card solution
Toffer Grant, the CEO and Founder of the PEX Visa® Prepaid Card Service, a corporate prepaid card solution used to budget and track employee spending joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Toffer Grant discuss the following:
- What some of the most pressing cash flow challenges facing small business owners?
- How can a prepaid expense card help businesses owners have better control over employee spending?
- What advantages does a prepaid card offer business owners over a corporate credit card?
- Can you share the details of PEX Card’s service, and how it helps manage expenses better than alternative prepaid solutions?
- You recently launched PEX Mobile, a mobile app for iPhone and Android. What tools and advantages does the mobile app bring to PEX Card customers?
- Who do you see as the ideal customer for PEX Card?
Toffer Grant is the CEO and Founder of the PEX Visa® Prepaid Card Service, a corporate prepaid card solution used to budget and track employee spending.
He is an 11-year veteran of the network branded prepaid card industry. Grant previously served as Vice President-Sales at TSYS Prepaid. Prior to that, he held the same role at Clarity Payment Solutions, an early stage company that quickly became the leading prepaid card processing platform company.
During his time with Clarity and TSYS Prepaid, Grant brought the company into new markets, creating customized business and consumer prepaid card applications for large corporate non-bank clients.
Realizing that banks and card issuers were not serving the development of prepaid debit card services for small and mid-sized companies, Toffer founded PEX Card to help SMBs maximize the efficiency of their financial operations.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: