Personal Injury Law: Automobile technology and whether it’s making us safer
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
- In your opinion, is newer technology in our cars helping improve public safety?
- Now, when you say an “engaged driver” can you give us an example what you mean?
- What about backup cameras—are they helping to prevent accidents?
- That is certainly some wise, practical advice and information. Can you tell us anything about self-driving cars? Are they really something the public can look forward to?
- In the meantime, where can our listeners learn more about these important issues?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.