eAustralia, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Food Industry, Mobile App Channel
Old Strategies, New Tricks – Modernising Old Marketing Tactics in Hospitality
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:58 — 7.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Levi Aron, the General Manager at Yumtable.com.au, a restaurant booking service that offers discounts at your favourite places to dine joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eAustralia, our Australian entrepreneurs & business owners.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Levi Aron discuss the following:
- What is Yumtable.com.au and how does it work?
- How did you identify the demand for a service like this?
- Yumtable is a new concept to the industry, how do you get people to adapt to a new behaviour and understand how the service/app works?
- What has been the biggest challenge you’ve faced in launching Yumtable?
- Can you give us 3 tips to build a profitable business that also benefits your customers and business partners?
Levi Aron is the General Manager at Yumtable.com.au, a restaurant booking service that offers discounts at your favourite places to dine. Yumtable.com.au is part of The Catch Group, the team behind Australia’s leading discount sites Catch of The Day, Eat Now, Scoopon, Mumgo, West Avenue and Grocery Run.