OdorNo manufacturing exclusively in the United States
Garett Fortune the Founder and CEO of OdorNo joins the Green Business Podcast Show to follow up. As a serial entrepreneur of technically efficient and environmentally friendly companies, Garett has an impressive record of identifying new market opportunities and nice business concepts.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Garett Fortune discuss the following:
- On your last appearance on the program, you gave listeners an overview about your company (OdorNo) and its importance. For the benefit of those who are not familiar with the brand, give us a summary about OdorNo.
- It seems that green is green, so to speak. That is, environmentally friendly products are now thoroughly part of the mainstream. Why do you think consumers have such high value for products like OdorNo?
- How does OdorNo offer convenience for consumers, particularly seniors and pet owners, to cite just two examples?
- On a personal level, why is safeguarding the environment so critical to you?
- What else distinguishes OdorNo as a leader in its category?
- OdorNo manufactures exclusively in the United States. Share with us your thoughts about the benefits of keeping your business in America.
OdorNo is a single use bag developed to contain the unpleasant smell of baby diaper, incontience products and pet waste. It’s as easy as using a regular garbage bag: just put the waste in the OdorNo blocking bag, tie it and throw it away in any garbage can.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: