NuSpin Sip & Spin, helping kids consume more water and in return get healthy
Claire Massie, Spokesperson and the Creative Director for nuSpin Kids, a startup company based in Long Beach, California, focused on developing fun and functional products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Claire Massie discuss the following:
- What is NuSpin and what spurred the idea for the innovative product design?
- What is the biggest advantage NuSpin Sip & Spin products offer to both parents and children?
- How does the technology of the Sip & Spin help children drink more water?
- Are the cups mainly for drinking water, or can you also use it for drinking milk, juice or any other beverages?
- What are your takeaways for getting kids to drink more water?
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to launch a new product?
- Are there any additional products in the works or where do you see your company a year from now?
- Where can one go to purchase NuSpin & to get more information.
Claire Massie is a mom and engineer. She works as the creative director for nuSpin Kids, a startup company based in Long Beach, California, focused on developing fun and functional products. She is one of the developers of the Sip & Spin™. In raising her daughter, she would have challenges in that some days, her daughter would go the whole morning without drinking more than a few sips of water, no matter how many times Claire gave her a cup. She would get so absorbed in playing that she’d forget to drink, even when a cup was in her hand. The Sip & Spin provided that motivation, by making water fun to drink.