Nineteen year old serial entrepreneur Jeet Banerjee, creator of Statfuse
Jeet Banerjee is a 19 year old serial entrepreneur, technology expert, published author, consultant, and college student and joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, on both a personal and professional level.
- What made you want to become an entrepreneur, especially at such a young age? What challenges did you face being a young entrepreneur and how did you overcome them?
- Where do you get the inspiration or ideas for your startup companies?
- Would you care to share with us a little bit about your book that you will be releasing?
- So you have done all these cool things, but what are you doing right now? What are you up to for the near future?
- Do you have any tips to share with other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Jeet started his entrepreneurial journey at the age of 17 when he created his first startup company. It was a web design, web development, and internet marketing company based out of Southern California (JB Media Force). During this time period, Jeet would learn a lot about entrepreneurship and would go on to start his second company.
Jeet and his partner had a great idea to help high school students with the transition to college and created StatFuse. After a few months of deliberation, Jeet decided to sell his first startup company (JB Media Force) and dedicate his full time on StatFuse.
Currently, Jeet continues to work on StatFuse and has two more startup companies launching within the next few weeks. Jeet is also on the verge of publishing a book about entrepreneurship to help others with their journey.
While he isn’t busy working on his startup companies, you can find Jeet attending college, speaking at national conferences, blogging, or consulting others on everything from entrepreneurship to internet marketing strategies.
With so much going on in Jeet’s life, it may be hard to keep track of him. Thankfully, you can read about his ventures as well as his blog at (www.JeetBanerjee.com).
Related Web Site: www.StatFuse.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: