Meaningful Marketing for Minorities
Dennis Ross, the Founder of Story Connex, a culturally informed marketing agency helping companies establish a new relationship with Black consumers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dennis Ross discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, give us an overview about Story Connex.
- How does Story Connex work to achieve meaningful marketing?
- Why is it essential for companies to call upon Story Connex to advance a more racially aware marketplace?
- Why is it important for companies to recognize the value of a racially aware marketplace?
- Finally, what key point or idea should listeners remember about Story Connex?
With a mastery of story, its construction, and presentation, Dennis Ross serves authors, corporations, and startups from Wall Street to Silicon Valley.
Called America’s #1 ghostwriter, his seminars on story engineering are legendary. High-profile books, from business to law, self-help to autobiography have all been successfully placed in his hands to ghostwrite for thought-leaders around the globe. His innovative approach to story is based on a professional history best described as renaissance. This history extends from writing for the best-selling R & B group of all time, Boyz II Men, to heading an equity derivatives division of a biotech pharmaceutical hedge fund.
Today, Dennis teaches a proprietary method of narrative construction (The Ross Story Method) being utilized by Fortune 500 Companies and private clients around the world.
People also listened to this: Developing Your 2021 Business Strategy for Your SMB Professional Service Firm